Paddy Limited will allow Customers to access to its application (5DSMS) in accordance to the terms and conditions stated herein, provided that the Customer fulfills its obligations here under. The Company shall have the right to amend, vary and add the terms and conditions to the application without prior notice to the Customer. By using the application, the Customer is deemed to have read, understood, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions stated here under and other terms and conditions which may be amended, varied and added by the Company from time to time without prior notice to Customer.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE & SERVICES.
System Upgrade & Availability
The Company has the right to perform maintenance and upgrade of their respective services. The Customer has no right to claim any compensation whatsoever for such an interruption
Information the Company Collects and Receives.
When you Use the Software & Services, we automatically collect and store the following types of information:
1. Technical Information. Certain technical information regarding your device, and your Use of the Software & Services and other third party software and applications installed on your device (the “Other Software”), including the type, name and version of operating system and Other Software
2. Support Related Information. If you communicate with us via email, we may also collect your email address, name and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request). Such information will only be used to provide you with support services and will not be connected with any other information collected from you on or through the Software & Services, including, any individual User ID (as defined below) generated or collected by us. When you Use the Software & Services, We automatically generate an anonymous internal user ID (which does not personally identify you), which is assigned to your use of the Software & Services (the “User ID”) and may be combined with any of the above information.
How the Company Uses Your Information.
The Company uses the information it collects for analytical, business and operational purposes in the following ways:
1. To operate and update the Software & Services and provide you with existing and new functionality and features;
2. To improve and customize the Software & Services;
3. To provide you personalized content, including through the delivery of targeted interest-based advertisements from us or our partners;
4. To maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software & Services;
5. To notify you of Software & Services updates;
6. To provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback;
7. To take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software & Services;
8. To enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software & Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof;
9. To comply and satisfy any applicable law regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
Sharing Information with Third Parties.
We may share with third parties the information collected in any of the following events:
1. If we are required by law to disclose your information, we may share your information with law enforcement or other competent authorities and any third party, as may be required (e.g., to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to respond to claims or satisfy any legal process, subpoena, or governmental request; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company’s users, its partners, or the general public);
2. In the event the Company goes through a business transition such as a merger or acquisition by another company, consolidation, change of control, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information will be among the assets transferred;
3. We may share your information with certain third parties (including, without limitation, search engines, content providers, and advertising networks and platforms) that provide various services (such as advertising, marketing, analysis, content, and search) in connection with the Software & Services.
How to Contact the Company.